Come to the show that’s focused on your needs, your industry and electronics assembly and printed board manufacturing — IPC Midwest
- Save Time and Money! See new technologies and processes and
evaluate suppliers all in one convenient location.
- Meet the Leaders! Expand your industry network by meeting the technical experts creating IPC standards and technical programs.
- Keep Up! Get solutions at the technical conference, featuring competitively selected papers.
- Be the Answer! Contribute to the industry standards your customers, competitors and suppliers rely on. ONLY at IPC!
- Be in Good Company! Network with your colleagues and build new friendships as you build visibility of your company.
- Opening Session:
Nanotechnology and Electronics Assembly
Alan Rae, Ph.D., M.B.A.
CEO, NanoMaterials Innovation Center
- Meet New IPC President Reception
- Technical Conference: Learn about the latest advances in electronics assembly to improve yields and reliability. Nobody delivers quality educational sessions better than IPC!
- Standards Development Meetings: Contribute to the standards your customers, competitors and suppliers rely on.
- Special Events: Meet and network with the people who move the industry.
Interested in exhibiting? Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis when the deposit and contract are received by IPC. Contact Maria Labriola at +1 847-597-2866 to reserve your space today.
Produced by IPC
IPC is an international trade association for electronics manufacturers and companies around the world that make, use, specify and design printed boards and assemblies, including those in advanced microelectronics; aerospace and military; automotive; computer; industrial equipment; medical equipment and devices; and telecommunications industries.
As the industry’s leading source for standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy, IPC supports programs to meet the needs of an estimated $2.02 trillion global electronics industry.
IPC maintains offices in Bannockburn, Ill. (headquarters); Taos, N.M.; Arlington, Va.; Stockholm, Sweden; Moscow, Russia; Bangalore, India; and Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing, China.