IPC Executive Summit — “Electronics in the Fast Lane: How High-Speed Technologies are Changing the Game”
August 21-22, 2012
In conjunction with IPC Midwest Conference & Exhibition
Emerging technologies + Market insights + Management issues + Networking = The Executive Summit
All the information you need is at the IPC Executive Summit. Specifically designed to provide a high-level update on what’s new in the industry, this unique event addresses many of the issues that must be considered when preparing for the future. From market intelligence to new technologies, you will find it at the IPC Executive Summit.
What to expect:
- Access to industry experts and leaders who have answers to your questions
- Emerging technologies, market insights, and management issues addressed in one event
- Multiple opportunities to network with executives from every segment of the supply chain
- Focused breakout session tailored to your segment of the industry
What you will gain:
- Understand what the economic outlook means for your industry
- Discover new developments in game-changing technologies such as HDI, embedded, high-speed and nanotechnology
- Learn how new materials are changing electronic products and manufacturing
- Update your knowledge about new developments in conflict minerals and RoHS requirements
- Discover what on-shoring means to the future of the domestic electronics industry
This is a rare occasion when the industry comes together. Be sure you are there.
Registration for the IPC Executive Summit includes the two-day IPC Executive Summit program, the VIP dinner on Tuesday night, and free access to the IPC Midwest exhibition, the opening session and Meet the President reception on Wednesday.
Register by July 20 and save 20%.