Hotel and Travel Information
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
1551 North Thoreau Dr.
$165.00 (available until July 28)
IPC's rate of $165 is available until July 28, 2012 or until all rooms are filled. Booking in the block helps IPC assure that necessary space, ideal show dates, and affordable rates remain available for our group in future years. We appreciate your support.
Reservations can be made online or by calling 1 800-468‐3571 (toll-free) or +1 847-303‐4100 (local or non U.S. caller.)
- Additional rates may apply for more than 2 adults in a room.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars and do not include occupancy tax, currently 14%, or any other related taxes or fees.
- Rooms at the IPC rate are available on a first come, first served basis.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time your reservation is made. Credit cards must be valid through August 2012. Your credit card may be charged by the hotel 48 hours prior to your arrival in the amount of one night’s room & tax deposit for each room reserved. This deposit is refundable for cancellations received before 6:00 pm on the day of your arrival. Reservation will not be accepted without valid guarantee information.
- Changes & cancellations - contact the hotel directly before 6:00 pm on the day of arrival.
Save 5% on American Airlines and other oneworld carriers*. Travel between August 11-31, 2012 and save 5% on lowest applicable fares on any American Airlines/oneworld carrier.
Promotion Code: #4882BT
Online at www.aa.com (no reservation charges!)
Enter #4882BT as the promo code
American Airlines reservation hours: Mon.–Fri., 3:00 am–10:00 pm Pacific time, 5:00 am– 12:00 am Central time.
Cost savings tip! Although O'Hare Airport (ORD) is the closest airport to Schaumburg, sometimes
other area airports, such as Chicago Midway Airport (MDW) or Milwaukee's General Mitchell
International Airport (MKE), may offer significant savings. Midway is Chicago’s second airport and is
served by Southwest Airlines. It’s approximately one hour between the airport and the Renaissance
hotel. Mitchell Airport is approximately 90 minutes away and is served by regional and national
*Oneworld carriers are as follows:
|AA – AmericanAirlines/AmericanEagle|
|AB – Airberlin||JL – Japan Airlines|
|BA – British Airways||LA – Lan Airlines|
|CX – Cathay Pacific||QF – Qantas Airways|
|AY – Finnair||RJ – Royal Jordanian|
|IB – Iberia||S7 – Siberia Airlines|
The hotel does not provide airport shuttle service. Convenient suburban cabs and shuttle services are
available. Find a reliable taxi service and transportation discounts at www.chicagonorthwest.com.
- Chicago/O’Hare-ORD Hotel direction: 13 miles NW
- Chicago/Midway-MDW Hotel direction: 32 miles NW
Using a suburban taxi service from O’Hare or Midway Airport will save you time and money. You will
receive faster service if you reserve your taxi prior to your flight. O’Hare to the Renaissance
Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center is a flat fare of $35 plus fuel surcharges (subject to change).
The cabs in the cab lines at the airports are for the city of Chicago. They will charge a hefty
surcharge for taking you to Schaumburg. Save yourself time, headaches and money by calling a
suburban cab company. Find a reliable taxi service and transportation discounts at www.chicagonorthwest.com.
Complimentary on-site parking or valet parking for $14.00 daily.